-->

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Feeling organized


Hope everyone had a relaxing and wonderful weekend! I don't know if it's the vacation or what, but I felt extremely productive this weekend. Today I went grocery shopping, which I have not done in, well, forever. I did a couple loads of laundry, organized the closet room, made some lasagna - from scratch, with the exception of the noodles! My first time, so excited! Got the dishes done and now sitting down for the first time today to catch up on all my correspondence. I started thinking about what I wanted to wear this week - I'm excited to get back into it. I feel like it's been forever since I've done a proper outfit post. As I started brainstorming, I decided to put together this polyvore. Hopefully these outfits look as good on me as they do on the computer screen. Stay tuned to find out!!

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up for Sunday Style and My Style Monday.

4 comments :

  1. I see a baseball tee + shiny dot skirt in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I might steal the idea for a future post.

    I never would have thought to put a baseball tee with a skirt. I really like it. Great outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! It really helped me organized my thoughts. Especially with multiple theme days I do a week.

      Delete