-->

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pinspiration of the week: White tweed jacket

Source

I came across this white tweed jacket sifting through an Express sale last week. I loved it on the model and decided I needed it in my life. With the temperatures starting to rise, I figured I'd better not waste any time wearing this. (I have a tendency to let new items sit in my closet for awhile before I wear them.) I loved how Anne Hathaway styled hers, so I decided to use her as this week's Pinspiration.


I am ridiculously obsessed with these shoes, by the way.



Pleated tee from TJ Maxx (similar)
Forever 21 grey skinnies
Express hematite ring (similar)
Earrings - old, can't remember where from (alternate option here)

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. Super cute. I saw a green tweed jacket at NY&Co and I've basically been dreaming about it. Alas, they did not have my size when I checked the store today. Wah wahhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to check my local store for you! Lemme know!

      Delete
  2. I can understand the obsession with those shoes. They are AH MAZING. Seriously. They can be worn up or down and just...so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! Glad you understand my perspective :)

      Delete
  3. I can't get over how pretty your heels are! The tweed jacket + grey also looks lovely on you. =)

    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete