-->

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pinspiration of the week: Tracy Reese sequin top

Image on the left: Original source unknown, see pin here

I bought this sequin top on sale during the Neiman Marcus/Target collaboration this past winter. I'm pretty guilty at saving new things in my closet room unworn. I do this for two reasons: 1) in hopes that by the time I wear the piece its novelty has worn off a bit and I don't end up wearing it when everyone else has bought the same piece and 2) so that when there are times I'm on a shopping ban, I have new things in my closet room I can pull out and wear to give me the effect of shopping without actually spending more money. I tell you this because I'm just now wearing this top. I loved it when I bought it, and love it just as much, if not more now. I love its liquidy look. Shimmery and beautiful. I had seen this pinspiration photo and loved the idea of dressing it down with boyfriend jeans and adding a bit of surprise with an animal print pump.



Forever 21 blazer (super old) (option)
Tracy Reese for Target/NM sequin top
Paige jeans (similar)
Kate Spade "Karolina" pumps (similar)
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Hillier" hobo
NY&Co necklace
Gifted bracelet
Fossil watch

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I have and love this top. And I completely adore that blazer!

    ReplyDelete