-->

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shoesday: Tory Burch Glitter Cap Toe Wedges

Admittedly, I am not a fan of Tory Burch anything. I'm not sure why or how it happened. The logo is just very recognizable and the flats spread like wild fire that I subconsciously created an instant aversion to the brand. So, imagine my surprise and delight when I fell in love with these babies. Hard. These are pictures I took while trying them on at Neiman Marcus Last Call on Black Friday.
I had decided not to get them because they were just a touch too big for me and slipped off my heels when I walked. I figured I could just do a google search for them and find them somewhere online. Nope. It's like they didn't exist. I even tried asking my Neiman Marcus SA, but she said that once things hit their Last Call stores, basically they're out of the main system. I stewed over it for the night, and finally went back the next day and decided to just buy some gel inserts for a better fit. When I was looking through my shoe collection to pick my Shoesday candidate, I got really excited when I saw this box. So, here you go!




Express Sequin front sweatshirt
Francesca's skirt
DKNY tights (2 pairs)
Tory Burch sequin cap toe suede wedges

No comments :

Post a Comment