-->

Friday, February 8, 2013

Just a little sassy







Express Scarf
JCrew Cardigan
H&M Dress
DKNY tights (2 pairs for more opaquness)
Vince Camuto "Tipper" boots
Gorjana "C" bracelet
Stretch bracelet (gifted)

I so wanted to wear the new camo jacket I just bought. I had it on over the dress, but it just didn't feel right to wear it to the office. I get away with lots of things at the office, but the jacket paired with the boots was a bit rough and tough. I'll have to find a way to incorporate the camo jacket so that it stands on its own as the only 'tough' piece. I traded the camo for a plain black cardigan and leopard infinity scarf, which to me, muted the boots, but left me still feeling a bit sassy. I  love the touch of glam the gold hardware added to my feet, but it didn't feel as costume-y as it did when I paired it with the camo. Gosh. I really love these boots.

1 comment :