-->

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Furr-reezing!






Dena Products Faux Chinchilla Vest | Nordstrom
(sold out) (similar here, love this one)
Express striped tunic and ponte knit leggings
Frye "Jane Stitch" boots in Redwood
Chanel Istanbul Tote
TOMS Aviator sunglasses
If you saw my post from last night, you saw that a winter storm was headed our way. I figured, there is no better day to bust out my new faux fur vest than on a potential snow day! Sure enough, it started coming down around 10 o'clock this morning, and still going pretty strong. Luckily, the ice didn't seem too bad during our commute, but it did take us about an hour to get home. I'm pleased that this vest got proper photos before the storm. It makes me so happy!

And yeah, yeah, (pertaining to the title) if I'm so freezing, why am I not wearing a coat? I did end up putting one on, but this vest needed a little attention on its own. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment